Baseball Auction Draft Feedback Thread

A few replies to some recent feedback:

Re: The two posts by @toughguy5128:

1. Players are ranked by average salaries with an ownership percentage minimum (see: Top Free Agents in draft room). So that’s why Adam Jones was lower down, there were a lot of OFs that other owners pay more.

2. A majority of desktop users use a 1920x1080 resolution, at which size the draft page fits pretty much perfectly. I’ve added some tracking around screen resolution and browser size on the draft page and I’ll be making some tweaks to address other often-used resolutions for drafting, because I agree, that hopping around on that page sounds frustrating.

3. I think adding current roster overviews for each team would take up some of the valuable real estate on this page, but if there is anything currently on the page that feels unnecessary, I’d love to hear about it.

Re: @ballnglove82 and @Zeezil feedback on the draft room freezing.

I am not sure what exactly is causing draft rooms to freeze. It doesn’t sound like it is browser-related. I’ve made a few changes to prevent a permanent freeze if and when a freeze does occur, so it’ll be more like a blip and less “missing 10 minutes of draft”, and I’ve started poking at some server tuning to see if something is going on there. Your feedback has been really helpful, so thank you for getting back to me.