Looking to join a FG points or SABR dynasty

Hi there. I’ve played fantasy baseball for a decade and would certainly describe myself as a dedicated owner. I’ve had trouble though finding a league that sticks for years.

I’m trying to be a bit picky here but I’m looking for:

Fangraphs or SABR points

This would be my first time playing in a league that wasn’t standard 5x5 or something similar. However I’m very well versed in sabermetrics and have no problem talking shop about anything.

I just unfortunately don’t have that many friends who are also as into as me, so building a league is impossible.

Every year I use FG’s and BP’s auction calculator to assign point values and then do some manual manipulation and ranking.

For instance, here is my draft calculator from last year

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-n-1YMHKyaFSGMxLTlUMF8zZms/view?usp=sharing

Dynasty

I also consider myself to be a bit of a prospect fan for both the pros and draft. Ideally I’d like to join a league that rewards owners for developing a strong system of cost controlled players.

Tier

I’m really only looking for the $9.99 tier. I’ve been in leagues before where the cost was higher, but it just wasn’t worth it to me.

Feel free to PM me to discuss any positions. I’m open for joining a new league or to fill in for a departing owner.

1 Like