Tips for Getting Better Trade Responses?

I agree with this - an Ottoneu-wide leaderboard would be a welcome addition to Discourse (hint hint, @nivshah) :slight_smile:

I have a couple of things in the works that I think will scratch this very itch!

2 Likes

@nivshah Is there a reason why some MiLB players donā€™t have their current playing level? Example:

It doesnā€™t really matter, but didnā€™t want it to be an issue no one mentioned.

I guess I fixed this for pitchers a long time ago, but never fixed this for batters. The fix is in, and batters should now have their current level displayed correctly.

1 Like

Outstanding. Thanks, @nivshah.

Not sure if this matters at all, but Byung-ho Park has been in AAA for about 2 months, but still shows up as a member of the big club. He may be an anomaly since his Ottoneu page doesnā€™t indicate he has ever been in AAA:

The real issue is you rostering a $14 Parkā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Yep. He was the only thing that really tanked my season, honestly. :smile:

1 Like

Usually the concern is that players donā€™t have their major league IDs linked properly, but in this case I donā€™t think there was ever a reason to add Parkā€™s minor league ID.

The number of RP slots for my team, and only my team in my league, has increased from 5 to 7. Canā€™t see anything about it in the rules and our LM is clueless as am I. Just happened last night. Doesnā€™t seem like Iā€™ve passed some particular innings threshold or anything. Any idea what triggers this?

A jump on September 1st roster expansion?
Just kidding, Iā€™ve never heard of this. Iā€™d also email help@ottoneu.com and provide @nivshah with your league ID.

Yeah shoot me an email, sounds like a bug.