Ottoneu Surplus Calculator (2017 version)

Just updated FGPts values, should have the other formats updated in a day or so.

1 Like

There was a slight problem with FGPts and SABR values, those have been corrected. 5x5 and 4x4 to follow shortly

5x5 and 4x4 $ values are now updated!

Is that a linear calculation?

Yes, the calculation Iā€™m using is just (projected PPG minus positional baseline PPG) times projected Games.

Is there a way to use this to evaluate proposed trades? I canā€™t see how, since it relies on your official roster, but just wondering.

2 Likes

Dollar values for all formats have been updated now that ZiPS has been released and incorporated into the Depth Charts projections.

1 Like

I just added and option to use RotoGraphs composite FGPts dollar values, just change cell B22 on the Team Totals tab to ā€œYesā€.

Thanks for all the work on this tool! Itā€™s fantastic. One question: is the excel version now defunct?

Yes, unfortunately it was too difficult to keep it up to date as I added features to the Sheets version

@vibbot Hey is the ottoneu slack still running? Iā€™d be interested in joining. E-mail is evan.wind at gmail.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is such a fantastic tool. Thank you. Any idea when it will be available for this year?

I wonā€™t have updated $ values until Steamer is released, which usually happens end of October/early November.

1 Like

Does the podcast discuss adding custom values? Iā€™m having a bit of trouble with this.

Not in terms of how to create custom values, no.