Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball T-shirts Available (Limited Number)

So, I had some t-shirts made.

There’s about 90 t-shirts available in the following sizes: Men’s M, Men’s L, Men’s XL. They are $30 each, which includes shipping to anywhere in the USA or Canada. If you need them shipped anywhere else in the world, that will cost $10 ($40 total).

I’ll be shipping these myself via USPS starting July 20. If you order a t-shirt and will be in DC on July 16, I’ll bring it over to Pop’s and get you a beer or soda of your choice.

You can buy a t-shirt here:

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/store

I’m trying this out as an experiment, so if you have specific Ottoneu-related swag you’d like to see in the future, please let me know. If you have thoughts on the t-shirt quality or style, please let me know. I’ve worn mine 4 times with a wash in between each time and I’m really happy with it. If you have thoughts on the checkout process, please let me know.

Thank you for your continued support of Ottoneu Fantasy Sports.

4 Likes

Need a XXL option.

7 Likes

There are less than 10 Men’s L shirts left.

1 Like

I really appreciate the excitement and interest in these t-shirts! They’ve sold faster than I expected, which encourages me to do more limited-release swag in the future.

There are 3 Men’s L shirts left, so if you want a L move fast. There are over 10 in both M and XL left.

All the Men’s L shirts have been sold. There are still Men’s M and Men’s XL shirts available.

Apparently we don’t want fat people like me repping the merch :disappointed:

1 Like

I hear you guys loud and clear: XXL will be an option next time shirts come around. Won’t be another 8 years, I promise.

3 Likes

There are 10 Men’s M and 4 Men’s XL still available.

There are no more XL shirts. There are 9 more Men’s M shirts available.

There are only 8 M shirts available, L and XL are sold out.

I shipped about 1/3 of the orders today - you should receive emails with tracking numbers once your order is shipped. I’ll continue shipping orders into next week.

1 Like

Niv,

Thank you. The shirt is fantastic, I really appreciate it! Hopefully it will help bring my Ottoneu team out of this second half tailspin (dropped from 2nd to 6th!).

1 Like

Glad you like it. Thank you for buying a shirt and supporting Ottoneu!

We are officially sold out of our initial run of t-shirts. I’m getting them to the post office every day, so if you haven’t received yours yet, you will soon.

I’m really happy that these were well-received, and I look forward to doing more limited run swag in the future. If you have thoughts on what you’d like to see or thoughts on this initial run, please let me know.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give a quick update on t-shirts. We had 80 total orders, 52 of which have been shipped. The remaining 28 will be shipped next week, as I am not available to ship out shirts this week. I plan on having all the original orders shipped before the end of this month. I appreciate your patience and I hope you all enjoy your shirts.

If you have any questions or concerns about your shirt order, please email help@ottoneu.com and I’ll get back to you as fast as possible.

For those of you who missed out on the initial order or needed a larger size, we are doing an extremely limited 2nd run of this shirt. It’ll be the same color scheme exactly, and this will be the last time we will be selling this particular color scheme for at least a couple of years. I’ll have more details on this second run next week, but there will be Men’s L, XL, and XXL available.

Do not hesitate to email me at help@ottoneu.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks agani for your patience and for your support of Ottoneu Fantasy Sports.

4 Likes

I would love to get in on the second run if possible!!

2 Likes

Id like to be in also xxl

1 Like

The second run is already ordered, I just need to receive it and verify inventory before I put them on sale. I’ll update in a week or so!

7 Likes

Niv …………I love otto and how you run the site. I would buy 4-5 t shirts if available…XXl

1 Like

Me too! Niv you’re awesome

1 Like

Really appreciate the kindness y’all. Hope to have a shirt update for you very soon!