5 Year Old Competitive FGPts League With Two Openings ($20)

League 717 ‘If You Build It They Will Come’ has two openings linked below. Both teams are abandoned and available for claim on the ‘Claim Teams’ page, but if you have any questions please let me know! Good league, no custom rules, and both rosters placed in the top 6 last year and have interesting pieces.

‘Wubox Nation’: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - Wubox Nation
‘Flipping the Bat’: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - Flipping the Bat

Update: two teams are now available, please consider joining!
‘Firecrackers’: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - Highway Star
‘Lunchmade’: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - @luncheaten

UPDATE: All openings are now filled!!

Thanks,
mmaude

1 Like

Wubox is claimed, still an opening for Flipping the Bat!!

Both openings are claimed!!

Bumping thread, we have two additional teams needing managers, information is in the original post… thanks

I’ve DMed you mate

1 Like

I’d like to take the firecrackers

1 Like

Hi all, we’re probably set on interest for this league right now. The teams are not claimed, but there’s two managers interested in both teams, I will update thread on status of these teams

hopefully the last bump, we’re still in need of a manager for Firecrackers… thanks!

I’m interested in Firecrackers if the other guy falls through…

1 Like