A Thank You, from me to all of you

I’ve added links to the applicable transactions lists for In-season Auction results. If a player was added via in-season auction, you now can click and see the full auction results.

8 Likes

You are the man, Thank you!!

1 Like

This is fantastic - love how the badges are now integrated with the league profile pages.

1 Like

This is also a huge addition - thank you @nivshah

1 Like

Some users don’t seem to have the same username on the community forums as they do on FanGraphs. I am not sure how these users pulled that thing off, but I’ll explore it later this week!

1 Like

Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For leagues that aren’t full, your league homepage now has a link you can share with other users so they can easily join your league. This should simplify the ‘invite’ process!

1 Like

Thanks for all you do!

2 Likes

I have one more project I want to knock out, but the beer and holiday meals have caught up to me and I’m going to have to stop working now. Look for a bonus present here tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone. I hope some of these improvements are useful!

2 Likes

Ok, I have pushed out the last of these little changes, but it won’t be obvious just yet.

You can now change your trade waiting period between the default 48 hours and 24 hours. This will show up in the Commissioner Tools / League Settings page when trading is not allowed, so after the keeper deadline and before the draft and after the trade deadline and before the end of arbitration.

I know this was a very popular Wishlist item, so hopefully more than a few leagues take advantage of it!

3 Likes

Wow, this is a big one. This is great - thanks for all the gifts, Niv.

1 Like

Yes, thanks Niv! It’s very kind of you to spend your holiday making our playing experience even more enjoyable.

2 Likes

I like this add a lot. Could you put a link at the top of the page that allows you to jump to “Rejected Trades”? I look at rejected trades a lot to help me formulate new trade offers and that’d be easier than having to scroll past all my accepted trades. I tend to scroll past the “Rejected Trades” header if I get scrolling too fast. Thanks for all you do!

5 Likes

Nav links have been added through the Trade History & Status page for easy jumping around.

4 Likes

I am so appreciative of how you handle the game, the site, and interactions with the users. I formerly belonged to a site for many years that dealt with the aforementioned incredibly poorly; all for the honor of paying $100 with no prize payouts, buggy software, poor interfaces, and little communication with the customers.

So again, thank you @nivshah .

2 Likes

Any way to accomplish this change after the draft is completed?

Not for a commissioner, but I can - it is disabled once trades can be done because I didn’t want someone to manipulate the approval period while a trade was actually pending. Just shoot help@ottoneu.com an email with the request and your league home page or ID.

Thanks, Niv - Totally understand the reasoning. I’ll follow up via email.

1 Like

How do you set this option to 24 hours? We have not be able to find the option.
Thanks,
Darren

You can email me your league information and I can manually change it, since we’re after the draft for this season.

1 Like