All Players On Bench 7/3/2021

All of my players this morning are appearing on my bench despite many being in lineup last night. When I try to put them in the lineup, I get a notification that the player was already moved to bench.

I have the same problem. Is it an OPL league?

No, classic 5x5.

Realize I should have said it is league 406.

Ok could you and anyone else with this issue please link to your team with its name. I’ll investigate as soon as I can get to a computer.

At a computer and investigating.

Thanks for looking into this. I did clear my cache to see if that helped but it didn’t.

This issue is only affecting a subset of teams (i.e. I don’t see it for my league 1 team) so as much info as I can get the better! Thanks!

This issue is fixed for @MGordon6700 but may still remain for others. I’m continuing to investigate.

I had Taijuan Walker and Edwin Diaz in my lineup as of yesterday and they are now appearing in my lineup since the game has started although prior to 1:05 they were still showing on my bench. (Sorry if this sort of info is useless…just trying to provide more info for you!)

Now it looks normal. I’m giving you credit, Niv. Thanks for always being so responsive, it’s pretty damned incredible.

2 Likes

I just fixed this blindly for one other team. I have a theory that this issue affected 2 teams. Crazy.

Mine is Enfield Incandenzas in 137

This was the team I just blindly fixed - look any better for you now?

Ok I think this affected, in total, 3 teams. I’ve attempted to fix it for each of those teams - IDs 1004, 2959 and 6444. I think we should be good now.

I’m going to chalk it up to the DB issues from this morning with FanGraphs and maybe some people trying to set their lineups at 6am ET around when the DB issues were happening.

That lines up perfectly. I was looking at my team around 5:30-6:15am. Thanks for your help.

1 Like