Any Ottoneu Players in the Washington, DC / DMV area?

A couple of my pals from the original Ottoneu league will probably be attending, and David Appelman from FanGraphs should be by later in the evening. If you’re in the area, definitely try and come!

Hey, that’s a couple blocks away – I’m down!

1 Like

Love to see you get 15 core Ottoneu guys and do a live draft to start the fantasy season. Like an FSTA draft. Dave can represent FanGraphs. Things like that. Love to talk some smack with you and your boys concerning fantasy baseball.

I’ll be there. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Reminder: DC Meetup on Tuesday, February 12. That’s just 5 days from now!

Pop’s Sea Bar upstairs, starting around 5:30p until whenever.

This still on for tomorrow?

Yep! I’ll be at Pop’s around 5:30p

See you all there!!

1 Like

This is still extremely on for just after work. Come by and say hey! I will have some Ottoneu stickers, exclusively available to those who meet me in person, for now.

Why the heck don’t I have any ottoneu stickers???

1 Like

When do you think “whenever” will be? I have a basketball game at 7 but would love to come by after.

I think David from FanGraphs is coming by around 8p. I live really close by so I could easily hang out until 9. Try and come by after your game!

I’ll check in on this thread as I can and will definitely leave a note tonight after I’ve left.

Very cool, hoping to be there just after 8. I live off Malcolm X so yeah, this is super convenient. Cheers!

1 Like

For those of you planning to come by tonight, I’m here and upstairs with some PBRs and another original ottoneu (League 1) member. See you soon!

Hey y’all we left for the night. Great turnout, I appreciate everyone who came out. We will be doing this again soon, so keep an eye out if you couldn’t make it tonight.

2 Likes

Thanks for Organizing Niv, and thanks to Dustin for hosting! Was awesome hanging out last night, we should definitely do another event soon!

1 Like

Great time guys! Make sure my spot for ON Tennis League 1 is reserved.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us take over Pop’s for a night. We’ll definitely be back!

1 Like

Yo DC folks! I mentioned this last year, but Kevin and I are going to be at the opening day game, and the heading to Blaguard afterwords to watch the 4pm and 7pm games. If anyone’s at opening day or wants to come drink and watch baseball in AdMo, let me know!!!

Also we should definitely try and plan a game watch happy hour at Pop’s with a bit more advanced notice!

1 Like

I’m going to hang in tomorrow to make sure everything works well, but next week some day would be good for some baseball at Pop’s (cc @dberuta)

2 Likes