Baseball 5x5 $20 League Opening - Lg 724

League 724 (5x5, $20 free) has a manager opening for team Dead Money - Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - World Baseball League - Dead Money

Team Characteristics: This team will likely require a bit of a rebuild, but has some interesting pieces to build around and finished in the middle of the roto pack last season, including top 3 in three categories. Has plenty of hitters who have 20/20 potential.

League Characteristics: This has been a competitive league but it is also a good opportunity for managers still learning the ropes of Ottoneu. It began as an international beginner’s league and as a $20 league it still has a good distribution of managers from all around the world with varying levels of experience.

Message me if you would like to take over - the previous owner has agreed to stay on to end of arbitration if needed to make allocations, so the team doesn’t show as available on the abandoned list for now.

Hi, I’d be interested in possibly taking over the team if still available. I’m new to the site and looking for a free league to learn and rebuild.

Hi! The team is still available, though just to be clear there’s a minimum $20 fee for all ottoneu leagues so it’s not 100% free but is the lowest priced league so a good entry point for new managers. The $20 registration fee is due by January 31, I believe. Let me know if you’re still interested and I’ll swap you in as manager.

Got it, thanks. Yes I’ll take the team. If I have questions about the league\rules can I ask on the league page?

Sorry I got sidetracked and didn’t come back to this - I just made the change to the team owner so you should have received a message that you own the team!

Reupping this because we have two new openings in Lg 724:

Smashers: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - World Baseball League - Smashers
Wolf Pack: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - World Baseball League - Wolf Pack

Both teams have some interesting pieces but didn’t get a lot of love down the stretch last season so may need some retooling to compete this year and beyond. Let me know if you are interested in taking one on!