Baseball is back!

We are back! I really appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding and support through this lockout.

Between the pandemic and the lockout, Ottoneu has had a rough couple of years and we really need your help filling out abandoned / expired teams. No, this does not mean you all need to pick up 36 more teams, but if you have anyone in your life who is at all interested in baseball, point them in our direction. Picking up an abandoned team in an established league is a great way to get acclimated to Ottoneu, and the more people we have playing this little game, obviously the better our chances of survival. So now that baseball is back, that is my small plea: spread the good word of Ottoneu so we can keep this thing going!

Oh and the other big news is that 2022 OPL signups will be open on Monday, March 14 at or around 10am ET. I’ll post here once they are officially open.

Today I will be updating various dates on the site to reflect the 2022 MLB season. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you as always for supporting Ottoneu Fantasy Sports.

11 Likes

Here is a slightly older topic about how to introduce people to Ottoneu: