Development through November 2018

For those of you in H2H leagues, you can now set your Per Matchup GS Cap under Commish Tools → League Settings. The current options are 0, 7, 8, 9 or 10. I’ve added this text to the League Settings page to explain how the Matchup GS Cap will work:

This sets a hard cap on the number of pitcher starts a team can have in a H2H matchup
With a cap, there are up to 5 SP slots available on the lineup page each day, less if a team has fewer than 5 starts left for the matchup
Without a cap, there are 2 SP slots available on the lineup page each day
This setting will affect any playoffs for this league in addition to the regular season.

I’ve also added these lines to the rules, under Section I rule e.

ii. In head-to-head leagues, a starting lineup consists of one slot at each infield position (catcher, first base, second base, third base, and shortstop), five outfielder slot, one additional middle infielder (second base or shortstop) slot, one additional hitter from any position (utility slot) and five relief pitcher slots. The number of starting pitcher slots depends on the league’s Per Matchup GS Cap setting
A. If the Per Matchup GS Cap is set to 0, there are two SP slots
B. If enabled, there are a maximum 5 SP slots on a given day. The number of slots will decrease as the team gets closer to the GS cap, down to 0 if a team has no more starts available in a matchup
C. In regular season H2H games longer than one week (for example, the first matchup of the season and around the All-Star Break), the GS cap will be the same as it is for regular one week matchups
D. In two-week playoff games, the GS cap will reset at the end of the first week and before the second week begins on the second Monday in the matchup

All H2H leagues will default to a 0 Cap, 2 SP Slot setup, and changes can be made to that setting starting now.

7 Likes