EDIT: NO LONGER NEEDED - Looking for two temporary proxy managers to allocate arbitration dollars

EDIT: NO LONGER NEEDED

Looking for two temporary proxy managers to allocate arbitration dollars for two manager less teams in my league. Basically all I need is for you to jump in, allocate your team’s $25 dollars and then I’ll remove you (although if you want to permanently take a team over let me know; we’re in the $20 tier and have $100 buy-in for the prize pool.)

Looking for people who have already some Ottoneu experience. Ideally I’m looking for people who could get it done today (as today is the deadline), but open to doing it later as long as I can get it done by the 17th.

If you are able to do this you would be helping me and my league out immensely!

The two teams with missing managers are the Old Toccoa Reds and Jeter’s Gift’s Basket.

Jeter hasn’t assigned any dollars yet. Old Toccoa assigned some before dropping out; you should be able to reallocate their assigned money if you like.

Ideally I’m looking for people who could get it done today (as today is the deadline), but open to doing it later as long as I can get it done by the 17th.

Though I doubt this would be likely to happen just a heads up I will remove all your allocations if it appears that you are doing them in a trolling manner.

To be clear, I’m not going to undo them if I think you assigned them in a poor manner; only if you assigned them in an arbitrary or bad faith manner.

Happy to help… what format? Username stockhfcrx2

Awesome, thank you you so much. Fangraph Points. H2H with 6 team wild card playoffs.

Ok, not too familiar with points but I have a general idea of you want to add me to one of the teams

I think that’s fine. I’ve added you!

Done, best of luck!

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

I’ll do it.

5TOOLER

Thanks, but I think it’s covered!