End of the 2022 baseball season megathread

Oh, and be sure to play some Playoff Six Picks starting Friday.

1 Like

I forgot about the pitch clock and banning the shift so, nevermind, 2023 will be a wild ride.

10 Likes

Great year, thanks for the un-paralleled support you provide! Ottoneu is the greatest thing to come out of the 21st century, other than the Keurig.

Eliminating the shift is going to have a big effect, more so in 2024, probablyish…

8 Likes

Thanks as always, Niv! Another awesome year of ottoneu in the books!

6 Likes

Thanks for this great game Niv, I’m an addict

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Team Production totals do not look right

Thanks as always for your hard work and dedication!

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: How does the trophy case work

Thank you again for all you continue to do, Niv!

4 Likes

An update:

Everything from 10/6 and 10/7 are completed. I’m waiting for PayPal for a couple of things in order to send out prizes. My guess is that cash prizes will be sent out tomorrow or the day after, both for baseball leagues and OPL.

Cap penalties and loans will be removed and salary increases will be applied in the wee hours of Thursday morning, 10/13.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks to everyone for the kind words in this thread!

5 Likes

You da man!

1 Like

I’m still waiting for PayPal to clear a bank transfer so prizes will have to wait another day. I will make sure salary increases, etc happen tonight so that arbitration can begin as scheduled on the 15th.

Ottoneu is 100% set to send out prizes as soon as PayPal clears the bank transfer, and I’ll update as soon as that happens.

While we all wait for PayPal together, maybe play a Playoff Six Picks

8 Likes

Salary increases are happening now. Prizes will be distributed first thing in the morning.

3 Likes

Prizes are currently being sent out via PayPal.

Thanks everyone for a great 2022 season and don’t forget that arbitration starts… tomorrow? Oh goodness.

Thanks as always for supporting Ottoneu Fantasy Sports!

9 Likes

Just to ensure we didn’t miss an email or anything Niv, have all the prizes gone out?

Yes, prizes went out. Please check the “How to claim prizes” link above if you have any questions, and email help@ottoneu.com if you still have any questions.

Thanks Niv - read it and checked and found the email. Sorry about that. Thanks again!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 30-team Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball League

A post was split to a new topic: IBB points missing