Fangraphs Sortable Stats and Projections

Is it possible to view the Fangraphs projection systems (pre-season and RoS) for an Ottoneu League like you can with the Sortable Stats feature? It would be great to be able to project FPTS this way. This may be obvious, but I’m still new here. Thank you!

I don’t believe so.

What I do is export Ottoneu league rosters (the CSV export include FG IDs) and then merge it with projections (there’s a couple of ways to do this fairly easily–Excel’s vlookup is probably the most straightforward if you’re not used to merging data).

Awesome, thanks!

Yeah, I tried to look up the best way to merge the data but it’s been a challenge. I’m probably not searching or the right things. I’ll give vlookup a shot. Thanks again!

Any thought to adding Fangraphs Sortable Projections feature to the site? I use the workaround in the reply above but it’s nice to be able to use a feature like this as the rosters change, etc., on the fly. I use the Fangraphs Sortable Stats button all the time. It’s a really great feature and I appreciate its inclusion to this Ottoneu site.

We aren’t allowed to put those projections on the site directly

1 Like