Field of Dreams League - Looking for Owners

I’d be willing to join if we can draft by Sunday. Up to the $50 tier.

@pompfantasy @Rhedd @kwkistner @tcgb22 @Philm115 - looks like we’re up to 7. I’m proposing a $9.99 5x5 league starting 830 pm EST on Sunday. Go until midnight or later, if people are able to, and then finish Monday night if we can’t get it all in.

Having said all that - I’m open to other scoring formats, though I would hope someone could educate me as to why they like the other format they prefer. I’d also be good going up to $50 tier but no higher…but I have two leagues on the go and would prefer to keep cost down for this season.

I’ll revisit this thread on the 'morrow and get a league set up once I get more feedback on the tier and scoring system desired.

My main reason for trying out Ottoneu were the FanGraphs and SABR points options for scoring. I’ve grown a bit tired of the standard 5x5. One of the main things I like about those point systems is they give more value to setup guys with holds. They also remove some of the junk stats like pitcher wins and RBI. Overall they are more in line with advanced stats.

The price tier and draft time is fine with me.

Is their still spots available for the $10 5x5 ?

Going to set this league up shortly. Going to go $9.99 tier, FanGraphs point system and draft initially starting Sunday at 830 pm EST (and going as late as we can to try and get it done, but going again Monday night if we have to). I’ll post league name shortly.

And if any of you guys have a sibling or friend interested, pass along the password and such - they are obviously welcome, as well!

Sunday the 8th? I’m still looking for a $9.99 league