Four teams available- $50 5x5 weekly league

We have four teams open in The Fall Classic, a $50 5x5 weekly league going into its second year. Since 3 of 4 open teams finished at the bottom of the league, we’re most likely going to conduct a dispersal draft among the four new owners, so you will be able to pick players from one of the four open teams once we get four owners onboard. I know that some may not like weekly lineups but, to me, it’s a great way to try out 5x5 & it’s a lot less work in-season than a weekly league. If you want in this league, check under “Claim A Team” or please DM @matthew thode or @squirrelmetrix, Thanks!

Four Open Teams:

Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - The Fall Classic - Bluegrass Bandits (edited)

Bumping this. Lots of good names for the dispersal draft. I joined and look forward to the draft.

Bump

Updated: (*2 teams needed)

We have 2 teams open in The Fall Classic, a $50 5x5 weekly league going into its second year. Since 3 of 4 open teams finished at the bottom of the league, we’re most likely going to conduct a dispersal draft among the four new owners, so you will be able to pick players from one of the four open teams once we get four owners onboard. I know that some may not like weekly lineups but, to me, it’s a great way to try out 5x5 & it’s a lot less work in-season than a weekly league. If you want in this league, check under “Claim A Team” or please DM @matthew thode or @squirrelmetrix, Thanks!

Two Open Teams:

bump