Make H2H Schedules Collapsible?

H2H schedules dominate the league home page. Could a simple expand/collapse affordance be added (I would prefer collapsed as a default).

> Schedules
> Current Auctions
> Last 10 Transactions
v Message Board
Yadda yadda yadda

Alternatively, put the H2H Schedule above the Standings block in the right-hand column?

1 Like

Collapsible seems like the best option - I have a couple of other things to do before the season starts, but this could be addressed in the first week of the season.

There may be less need for a collapsible schedule once the season begins, as well. So maybe schedules just don’t need to be displayed on the home page until the regular season starts?

1 Like

I guess. I just want to be able to see Auctions without scrolling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll revisit how the schedule displays on mobile specifically. Less of an issue on desktop I think.

1 Like

On your league home page on mobile, only your game will appear in the ‘scoreboard’. On desktop, all games will appear, and this will not affect the scoreboard widget on the schedule page or the game page.

I think this should help the vertical scroll on mobile while still allowing easy navigation to the most relevant scores i.e. yours.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.