Managers Wanted - $50 H2H Fangraphs Pts (2nd year league)

Hi all,

We have 3 spots open in our H2H Fangraphs Pts league. The league is going into its second year, and has a really active and engaged core group of owners.

The league is here if you would like to check it out: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - home - Baseball

The available teams are listed below
Available Team 1
Available Team 2
Available Team 3

Please let me know if interested in any of the teams, or if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hi there,
I’m looking for another league or two on Ottoneu. Just getting started here, but played fantasy baseball for many years already. I might be interested in Team 1. So if you are still looking for new managers let me know. You can ask quastions via message if you like. Good luck for your search.

Update: Team 1 has been taken - the other two teams remain available.

I’m interested in team 2 if still available

Team 2 is now taken.

I’m interested in Team 3!

Team 3 is available again. Hoping to fill this one before arbitration ends.

Really hoping to get Team 3 filled before arbitration ends. Alternatively, if anyone is interesting/willing to take over temporarily for arbitration allocations, please let me know!

I can’t take over the team long-term, but I’d be willing to do the arbitration allocations. I am in a H2H Fangraphs Points league and familiar with the process. Let me know if you would like the help.

1 Like

That would be great if you could help with arbitration - I’ll add you as the owner temporarily. Thanks!

1 Like

Team 3 is still available.

I’m interested in team 3.