Mariners-Orioles game locked early 4/12/2021

I was trying to sub Trammell in for Conforto; it was 6:51PM EST and the game was scheduled to start at 7:05 EST. It’s saying Trammell is locked, though it’s more than 5 min to game time. I can move other players around, but I tried turning on the game and it says they’re in a rain delay, even though the game wasn’t officially scheduled to have started yet. It seems like I should have been able to swap in Trammell, but does the game being in a rain delay get treated the same as if it had started? It seems like as long as it is before the game has started I should be able to make the change. I doubt this would happen often, but wasn’t sure what to make of it.

Our data provider had a 6:35pm EDT start for the Mariners-Orioles game. I’ll let them know they got this one wrong.

Thanks Niv!

1 Like

As a general rule, if the lineups page is showing the wrong start time and I catch that ahead of time, I can definitely fix it. Unfortunately I caught this one late. Doing our best to get these start times right, so I apologize for this one being wrong.

1 Like