Ottoneu Beginner Leagues

@cbraves9333 @GothamsBaseball I’ve never been commish before but I can give it a try though :slight_smile: what would you guys like the league name to be and I’ll create it and send the invites. Could you please DM me your email addresses so I can invite you?

@leakeb @GothamsBaseball DM’d you. Let’s get this league going/posted

@cbraves9333 @GothamsBaseball perfect I’ll make it here in the next couple of hours :slight_smile: any league name ideas?

@leakeb @GothamsBaseball Cool but I am fine with whatever the league name. Maybe something with rookies in it

@LuckyStrikes @vibbot just joined a league and they said I should reach out to you for access to the Slack group?

Thanks

1 Like

I think @mlucey is looking to join a Beginners league if @leakeb and @cbraves9333 still have openings?

@mlucey we still have openings if you are interested shoot me a DM :slight_smile:

I sent you a meassage

Do you still have openings? Looking for a rookie FGPTs and allocation arb league and this sounds perfect.

A buddy and I are thinking of joining a new league. We’re new to Ottoneu, but not FG or fantasy/sim baseball. We like the idea of FGPT or SABR. Any newbie leagues recommended or have openings?

Hi All,

New to Ottoneu but not FB. Looking to join a newbie points league. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

Hey Fella’s

5 year FB player with Yahoo/ESPN/CBS looking to get into my first ottoneu league. If anyone has any openings in a brand new league, I’m down and active!

1 Like

Hey guys,
Looking to join an Ottoneu Beginner league. FanGraphs Points and allocation arb league. Let me know if there are any spots available in any leagues. Really looking forward to it!

@leakeb any spots left in your league?

Experienced and active fantasy owner, but new to Ottoneu. Looking to join a fgpts league, if any league iso looking for someone.

@sphenreckson or @mdewolfe we may be able to start a new league. I am also down for fangraph points and arbitration.

Let me know if you are interested in starting one.

Yes, I would be interested in starting one. I would be ok with either 9.99 or 49.99 league, fangraphs points, arbitration. @Senseipaz and @ballaman10 still looking for a leauge?

1 Like

I’m in, any format is fine for me, and prefer the 9.99 league for my first time…

@sphenreckson @Senseipaz I have two others who are looking to join a league as well. One has prior Ottoneu experience so he could be our commish. I will have him set it up today!

1 Like

@CLONS87 @ballaman10 I have two others who are looking to join a league as well. One has prior Ottoneu experience so he could be our commish. I will have him set it up today!