Ottoneu Surplus Calculator (2018 version)

Ok @vibbot last year Judge had a ridiculous season at 8.37 P/G. You had him worth $59, the highest of any OF. For 2018, Steamer has Trout at 8.6 P/G, and your Calc has him worth $78. My assumption is that the gap between 8.37 P/G and 8.6 P/G is not $19, but that the projections (Steamer) assume a lot less production for all other OF outside of Trout, making his 8.6 P/G and the gap to the next best (Harper) pretty wide. Yes?

Now looking at Harper, it looks like he’s projected (Steamer) at 8.1 P/G for 2018. I guess the interesting thing here is that last year Judge was worth just $59 at 8.37, but this year in the projections Harper is worth $61 at 8.1 P/G. The gap in projected value ($19) between Trout (#1) and Harper (#2) make sense; the fact that the rest of the OF class is projected so far below Harper to make his 8.1 P/G now worth $61 has me scratching my head. Per the 2015 end-of-year values, Harper’s 8.76 P/G (his monster outlier year) was worth $66. Next closest was Trout at $52 at 7.60 P/G.