Owner needed for team with lots of potential - $20 - 5x5

Our league has been around since 2012. The team available has good bones after being well cared for by one of our former commissioners. Has a few really nice long term pieces to sell off for a rebuild, but enough to compete next year if you play your cards right. Link below to the roster. Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - Bigger Than Altuve - Erindale Cardinals

Still in search of a manager? I have not played in Ottoneu before, and it’s been a few years since I’ve done fantasy baseball (although I in several dynasty Strat-o-Matic baseball leagues, if you know what that is).

While I would love to take over a new team, I might be in over my head with a startup and not sure how reliable other managers would be. I’d have interest in this team if you’re open to a beginner.

1 Like

We do still need an owner for the team, and it would be great to have you on board. The league usually has 1-2 new owners each year, and was my first ottoneu league also. It’s been a good league to start out in, and I do my best to pass along ottoneu specific content throughout the year. The team can be claimed here - Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball. The team name is Erindale Cardinals in League Bigger than Altuve. Hope you can join us for the final few weeks of trading season!

Awesome, I’ll join now! Looking forward to it