Owner needed - ORIGINAL (est. 2011) 4x4 league

ORIGINAL 4x4 league (started in 2011) needs a new owner ASAP. Competitive, active and low-cost, only $20. The cut deadline is tomorrow and this team needs you! Come join us and make your mark immediately.

Team is “River Mist Gar Fish” in league #34: https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/34/team?team=343

Contact me or claim this team today: https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/claimteams

1 Like

Bumping this thread up. We need THREE owners now, as we had a couple disappear and not make their cuts:

South Carolina Shuttlecocks
PIttsburgh Powerful Puppies
River Mist Gar Fish

New owners will be allowed one round of penalty-free cuts to get their rosters in compliance. Come join us!

Hi, I am interested in picking up one more team. Couple leagues need an extra. Would like to know more about your league.

1 Like

Welcome to the community forum. I’m not sure what else to say about the league that isn’t in the post. 2021 will be the 11th season for this league. We have some good, active owners and are looking for more. I think 4x4 is a great format that combines old-school roto with newer ways of analyzing players all within the awesome format that Ottoneu provides. Any of the teams you choose will be a challenge (all were in the bottom half of the league last year), but if you embrace challenges, then it’ll be a blast. I’ve personally seen someone take over a team in the bottom half and win the championship two years later.

Come join us.

1 Like

Zeezil is right about this league…it’s been ranked as one of the strongest Leagues in the 4x4 class…I had to wait a full season for an opening…

If two teams are still open, a friend and I are willing to join. I’m assuming dues aren’t covered for this year?

1 Like

All three teams are still available. Each of you should click here to claim the team of your choice. First come first serve:

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/claimteams

Dues have not been paid. I could be mistaken, but in the past, first-year dues may have been waived for people claiming abandoned teams. @nivshah can chime in and correct me if I’m wrong.

Glad to have you guys aboard. Should be a fun season!

1 Like

No, that’s never been true. They were 50% off for a couple of years but that hasn’t been true for a long time now.

1 Like

Well there you have it. Sorry for getting any hopes up.

1 Like

@antilogy - River Mist Gar Fish is now taken. Two teams still available:

South Carolina Shuttlecocks

1 Like

FYI we decided to go a different direction. Thank you and good luck filling your league!

UPDATE - one team remaining!

C’mon, I know someone out there wants a challenge!

Is this league just the $20 entry fee? If it’s not any more than that, I’ll claim it.

It is indeed a $20 league! Are you up for the challenge?

I am! Looks like a fun rebuild, I’ll go claim it

Well looks like I’m too late…

@emptyflight if you’re still looking for a $20 4x4 team, there is one open in my league (28) Imaginary Hammers:

Was about to post my own thread, but seemed like it might be on point for you or anyone else who was checking here!