Owner needed in $20 5 x 5 league - 1 spots in the Bleacher Executive League

I am in multiple $20 5x5 leagues that are looking for new owners. One listed in the “available teams” section (Just a Bit Outside - this is a vote off system league) and 3 more in the “expired teams” section (Old School TC, Bleacher Executives, and Indigem - all of them arbitration leagues). These are good leagues that just have had owners with time commitment issues. Please help if you can.

Thank you.

Art

There are still openings in all 4 leagues. Please help if you can.

Thank you.

Art

Down to two openings in the Bleacher Executive league and one opening in the Old Man league. They can be found in the “expired team” list.

Thank you for looking.

Art

Hi, I’d be interested if a team is still available?
A little about me… I’ve played Ottoneu in the past but not since 2018 so I’m familiar with the game. I’m 55 and when I commit to play I’m all in. I like to be active but won’t trade just for the sake of trading. It needs to make sense.
If it’s available, please feel free to text me 480-297-3065 or email scott.pollack628@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time
Scott Pollack
Glendale, AZ

Scott - teams are listed on the claim team page - league names are Old Man TC and Bleacher Executives. Feel free to check them out.

Thanks.

Art

Down to two teams in the Bleacher Executives league left. They can be found on the claim team page in the expired team section. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Art

Still have two spots. Please help.

Thanks.

Art

Here are the links to the teams:

These posts always perform better if links are given.

UPDATE And here is where you can pick these teams up:

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/claimteams

Cornbelters has been claimed - D thumball still available.

Thanks.

Art

D Thumb been purchased? I will take it if available. Let me know today. Thanks.

Scott Tilley accgrad82@aol.com

My apologies but D thumb has been claimed.

Thanks.