Owners Wanted in 5x5 League ($50)

We need owners for a few teams in our 5x5 league: https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/237/home. The league has run for eight years with little turnover, but circumstances led 4 owners to leave this season.

The owner will be able to make cuts without penalty before the auction draft, which will be sometime in the next two weeks.

The available teams are Cool Hand Lucroy, Fedde Wap 1738, Gregarious Gregorius, and Joc Strap.

Please let me know ASAP if interested. Thanks.

What circumstances? Before jumping in I want a better feel for the league.

The league started 8 years ago among several college friends, about half of whom have left the league since, being replaced by others (I joined before the 2016 season).

The circumstances of the 4 departing owners: two left college and no longer had time for the league, two of them were replacement owners who didn’t participate for some reason.

The league is generally active/competitive, but there is definitely room for a newcomer to compete in short order. For example, I took over a last-place team and came in first a couple years later.

Happy to give you more details directly!

Still need an owner? Been playing fantasy baseball for over a decade. But never on ottoneu. 5x5 auction is my favorite. When is your auction?

Are you still looking for owner(s) for this league?
If so, I’m interested. When would the auction be held?

Hi @20brewcrew18 and @munson312000 – unfortunately our league filled and we had our auction draft last night, but thanks for reaching out! Will keep you in mind in the future.