Shohei Ohtani no Not in Starting Lineup icon

I was looking at my lineups for the past few days and saw that Ohtani was not playing this weekend. Not out of the ordinary, sincethe Angels are at the Dodgers. He was not in the starting lineup. However, unlike other players who received the ‘x’ next to to their names when lineups are revealed but are not in the starting lineup, Ohtani was left blank. I don’t know if this is some sort of bug, since other angels either received the number for their spot in the lineup or the ‘x’ if they were not starting.

Is this something that can be fixed? If not, I will pay closer attention to Ohtani since there might be information about his place in the lineup, but it not being captured by Ottoneu.

This is not a bug and has been true for Ohtani ever since he started playing in the majors. Players who can pitch never get a red X if they are not in the starting lineup.

As an aside, this might be the nail in the coffin of Shohei Ohtani’s 2022 OF eligibility.

Hm he’s up to 7 appearances after coming in and playing RF today…

Thank you for the information Niv. I didn’t notice that until right now, but will keep it in mind going forward.

The OF eligibility was something I was hoping for all year, haha! Today breathed a little hope back into it, but I think it is still a very small shot.

Thank you again for the quick reply and info!

1 Like

Absolutely, no problem.