Sort Stats by Time Frame

As far as I know nothing like this currently exists, or if it does I haven’t found it.

Under the Players tab I think it would be helpful to have an option to display stats during specific time frames. For instance, having “last 30 days”, “last 14 days”, “before all-star break”, and “after all-star break” options to filter stats by instead of just the whole season.

I do use and like the last 10 games section under each player, it would just be nice to be able to filter and sort during different time frames within a season.

2 Likes

Underneath the player’s name, there is a link to their FanGraphs profile page. This page has a lot more functionality and I’d recommend checking it out. I am not sure it makes sense to be redundant with this page, given our partnership with FanGraphs.

Is there a way to do a search and filter for all players at once though? For instance, if I wanted to see who was averaging the most P/G for 2B and SS in the last 30 days.

Not exactly what you’re looking for but…

1. Click “Players.”
  2. Click “FanGraphs Sortable Stats.”
  3. Click “MI”
  4. In the Split: dropdown select “Last 30 Days”

Now, it doesn’t give you P/G, but you can sort by FPTS.

3 Likes

In general if you want to look at a lot of stats from a lot of players, you definitely want to be using FanGraphs Player Leaderboards.