[Update - All teams claimed] Four Owners Needed in 6 Year Old $20 FGPts League

Sending some promotion out in the forums for the “If you build it, they will come” league (717). This is a league that’s been around for a while, and is looking for some new life for the next wave of managers. The current batch of managers are experienced and active, and this is a competitive league. The teams are listed below, but 3 of the 4 are also available for immediate claiming through the ‘Claim Teams’ Page. Any questions, please let me know!

1. [CLAIMED] Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - Stormtroopers (3rd place last year, JRam, Goldy, Kirk, Pena, and a deep pitching staff)
  2. [CLAIMED] Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - AKA Big Papi (Machado, Olson, Chourio, Correa, Nola, Gallen, pitching prospects)
  3. [CLAIMED] Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - Jeters Never Prosper (Tatis, strong MI overall, good youth in the system both for pitching and hitting)
  4. [CLAIMED] Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - If You Build It They Will Come - ROCKY MTN OYSTERS 🗻 ($100 over cap, but has Acuna, Vladdy, Seager, Devers, Robert, Cease, prospects, and a rather easy path back down to $400)
1 Like

Update - Team 3 remains available through the Claim Teams page… If you would like team 4, please either reply to this thread or message me directly. Thanks!

Hopefully the final bump, only team 4 remains! please reply or DM if interested. Thanks!

I am interested in team 4 if still available. My id is ksteff

1 Like

all teams are claimed!