UPDATE: H2H FGPL has 1 team remaining to fill league with good hitting and pitching pieces

Active league going into its 5th year is looking for 2 owners to take over teams that were not renewed and became expired teams a couple of weeks ago.

This team finished second overall during the regular season. Team includes good prices on Machado, Story, Mullins, Grandal, Gausman, Clase. Team was not renewed by the prior owner and became one of the many expired teams a couple of weeks ago. Draft date has not yet been set.

Team features some good prices on hitters and pitchers, along with some good prospects: Turner, Lindor, Gallo, Realmuto, Semien, Jose Miranda (Twins prospect), F. Peralta, E. Rodriguez, Rodon, Max Meyer (Marlins Prospect), Ynoa. Team was not renewed by the prior owner and became one of the many expired teams a couple of weeks ago. Draft date has not yet been set.

bump

Interested in 1 of the teams if still available

Both teams are available.

Hello,

Is the team “Baltimore Cabals” still needing an active manager?

A little about myself.
My name is Chris.
I am a soon to be 53 year old (Male) living in the Los Angeles area.
It has been a while since I have been in any (football or baseball) leagues.
I have participated in a few baseball/football leagues.
The last league I participated in, was a salary cap football league. It was a great league.
Emergency medical issues prompted my early retirement.

I would love to be granted an opportunity to be a partner in this league.

Please let me know if you need anything else.
TIA,
Chris

1 Like

Hi…yes Baltimore Cabal team is available. No draft day has been set. BTW…I’m in Orange County.

Thank you very much!

What is the process in claiming the team?

TIA,
Chris

Go to: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball.

Find the team in the list of available teams and click on the “Claim” link at the far right of the table. You will then get a pop-up window to claim the team, click on the “Claim Team” button while also checking the box of agreeing to the terms and conditions, pay your $20 fee and you should be good! Let me know if you have any issues or additional questions.

1 Like

Done and done!

UPDATE: Baltimore Cabal team has been taken.

Bank One Ballpark Pool team is still available. Roster includes: Trea Turner ($47), Lindor, Jose Abreu ($22), Realmuto ($21). Semien ($19), Candelario ($8), Canha ($7), Jose Miranda (Twins prospect), Freddy Peralta ($21), E. Rodriguez ($7), Carlos Rodon ($5), J. McGee ($5), Max Meyer (Marlins prospect), Huascar Ynoa ($3)