What to do if you're missing managers during arbitration?

I have two teams without managers and I doubt I will be able to fill them before arbitration ends. We’re doing allocation so how do people usually handle this situation? Simply ignore the $50 that won’t be allocated or distribute it in some other manner?

https://community.ottoneu.com/search?context=topic&context_id=10546&q=owner%20missed%20arbitration&skip_context=true

Some ideas from this happening in the past

When I click your link it says “no results found”?

1 Like

Never mind. I just had to click the search button when I got to the page. My bad.

1 Like

Ha weird!

Today’s the last day of baseball arbitration and there are people available to proxy arb for teams that are missing managers. Feel free to put a call out here in the forums or on Slack.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I didn’t read the old threads, but this happens frequently in my league. We have always just allowed the new owners to make the allocations and the commish updates the salaries manually. There has never been any pushback on this from the other managers whatsoever. The abandoned teams are usually down in the standings and arbitration is crucial to parity, so this has always seemed like a no-brainer to me. We do the same with teams that get new owners after the cut deadline.

3 Likes