Organizing lineups

Just wondering if anyone else is frustrated with not being able to set your OF, SP, RP or bench in an order that is fixed. I know it’s nothing major, and I’m OCD, but it’d be nice if there would be a quick fix to this. Maybe I’m alone on this. Thoughts?

1 Like

I have had this same question for years too. It doesn’t really matter at all, but if you own Mike Trout it should would be nice (OCD) to keep him in the “OF1” slot, etc. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah exactly. I think it would help with trading too because you could see where a guy kinda “ranks” their players.

3 Likes

I’ve received this request a few times, but given the simplicity of how multi-slot positions work right now, I’m wary of introducing the risk of changing it for something with such a small benefit. I’m not opposed to it, it is just low priority for now.

1 Like

Miss the DL and minors spots on the lineup page. Any hope of bringing that back?

Annnnnd… nevermind I’m an idiot.

1 Like

Currently the OF slots in the Roster Organizer bunch the players at the top of the 5 slots if there aren’t 5 OFs to fill all slots, is it possible to allow players to stay in the slot they are placed? If I want to count on player X to be my 5th OF its nice visually to see them there instead of defaulting to a higher slot if I don’t have all 5 spots filled. Same goes for SP and RP.

I would also like to request that of, sp and rp sort by dollar value, regardless of their eligibilities. Not a big deal but would help my ocd :slight_smile:

Still true

4 Likes

Appreciate the feedback. I figured it’d be low priority, but glad it’s on the radar. Thanks!

1 Like

If it requires extra clicks or could potentially cause any software issues, its probably a bad idea. (i.e. more issues that require moving players to the bench prior to changing their lineup spot, is more badder)

Although, if it actually worked towards manipulating folks into thinking they know my rankings…