Ownership % advanced filter on player search

On the player search page, sorting by Ownership % has been extremely helpful for finding free agents.

On the larger positions (SP, RP, OF), though, I run into errors loading the search results.

Would it be possible to add Ownership % to the advanced filters list to avoid this? My thinking is, even setting it to 1% would decrease the number of players it returns dramatically.

Because of how filters are set up, this isn’t a trivial change, but I have it logged and will explore it further.

That makes perfect sense, thanks for considering!

Spent some time on this today, and I think I have a solution out in the wild. Try it out, let me know.

Wow, that works perfect, thanks so much! Love being able to include minor league players in the results now.

The only thing I see is RP doesn’t return any results, even with the own% up pretty high. Any idea why that would be different?

I take that back, searching by RP works. “Include minors” doesn’t, that’s what I was trying. That’s really not a big deal at all, generally I just want major leaguers at that position.

This is a big help, thanks for adding it!

Could you show me exactly the search you’re doing that isn’t returning results as expected?

Glad it mostly works!

If I don’t include minors or owned players, and add an ownership % limit sometimes it loads sometimes it doesn’t.

Any other search with RP I get the error message.

There is a memory issue when trying to pull all RPs without name qualification, separate from this altogether. I’m looking into that as well, but it’s been kicking around for a while.

Gonna consider this ownership rate thing mostly done!

Absolutely, thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.