Development through November 2018

Tomorrow, payments will be re-enabled for Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball. For those of you interested in renewing your teams, this is what you should expect to see:

1. There will not be any changes to your existing expiration date.
  2. Once you do extend your team, you will see a new “renew by” date that should be the 2020 season’s keeper deadline (1/31/2020).
  3. Going forward, your renewal dates will be on January 31 of the season after the current one.
  4. If you have a renewal date on or after July 1 of a given year, when you extend your team you will be pushed ahead 1.5 years to January 31. For example, if your team is set to expire on July 1, 2019 and you renew your team, you should have a new renew by date of January 31, 2021.

I know this may be a little confusing, but it will be easy enough to understand once the renewal links are active again. I also know this is slightly different than what I wrote in response to @Artman44 here, but I didn’t want to manually change renew by dates and add more risk/complexity to this change.

Thanks again for your patience while I sorted this stuff out, and thanks to all of you who continue to support Ottoneu Fantasy Sports!

3 Likes