Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball T-shirts Available (Limited Number)

I’m in as well… XXL

Just wondering if you have any plans for a long sleeved shirt in the future. If not, I look forward to getting a t-shirt this round.

1 Like

Really open to feedback on non-short-sleeve-T-shirt products, so please let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to see. I’ll maybe set up a poll down the line as well to gauge interest.

Any update on this most recent order?

I haven’t received the shirts quite yet due to a printing snafu. I’ll update as soon as I do.

2 Likes

Any update on the shirts yet?

I have 7 more orders from the first set to ship out still. I’m planning to pick up the second set (larger sizes) tomorrow morning. I’ll hopefully have a good update tomorrow on both these fronts.

1 Like

We now have 10 more Men’s L, 9 more Men’s XL and 20 Men’s XXL t-shirts in the exact same design as the ones at the top of this thread. The store has been updated:

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/store

1 Like

We are out of Men’s L. 4 more Men’s XLs, 13 more Men’s XXLs.

I ordered 2 shirts, one L and one 2XL. I paid and was charged. Is that confirmation that the order will be processed? Just want to make sure I got in before the shirts ran out.

Yeah I remove the size option as soon as the shirts are spoken for, so you should be good.

There are no more Men’s XLs available.

Do you know when these shorts will ship?

I was gonna send out a few today but I got caught up in end of the season stuff. I’m going to try to turn this set around faster than the last set, and I hope to get them all shipped in October.

1 Like

Great thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’ve shipped out every t-shirt ordered up to this point. Because I oversold a couple of sizes, I ended up having to get some more shirts made. We have some sizes we haven’t carried before, and these are it for the gray t-shirts with the green logo and blue “Ottoneu”.

Currently we have:

3 Men’s S
5 Men’s M
4 Men’s L
5 Men’s XL
4 Men’s XXL

If you order a shirt and they are sold out, I will make sure you are refunded. Store’s up here:
https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/store

@nivshah Just bought a L, did I get it in time??

1 Like

Definitely.

3 Men’s L, 4 Men’s M left, rest of the sizes the same as my last post.

1 Like

We no longer have Men’s L available. Everyone who ordered one will get one.

We have just sold out of Men’s M t-shirts.