What content do you want to see?

To second this, I’ve started multiple leagues with primarily new to Ottoneu managers and would love regular updates to Ottoneu 101 or overall onboarding guides.

For a lot of people the first time in this format can be overwhelming so giving them a way to find their footing is huge for the longevity of a league and the format we love :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In general what I find useful is the same kind of things we love to read about with fantasy baseball in general but tailored to Ottoneu:

1. Hot pickups and trade targets - tailor it to contending vs non-contending
  2. Mailbags/chats are always great
  3. Tailoring content to time of year - trying to make up points and need some dart throws, take a shot on these hitters/pitchers, replacing injured starters, how to best take advantage of trade season as a contender or non-contender, etc
  4. Offseason mock draft articles and rankings have been great. Would love to see rankings out a little earlier to drive more trade activity in the leagues!
  5. Personal flag planting - who are the players you personally believe are just going to be better or worse than their projections.
  6. A how to use projections, which to use and why, how do you relate to dollar value, etc
  7. Overall waiver wire type articles are always interesting - especially if you can relate it to Ottoneu data - who are good pickups that are under 30% owned, who’s the hot pickup that’s worth spending whatever dollars you have on, etc
  8. Cut the cord - maybe a monthly article on who I should think about cutting (based on Ottoneu av pricing) or seriously consider shopping

I like anything that helps to get me and others thinking and drives some activity in the leagues!

4 Likes

Where can one find 4x4 rankings?