1 (very good) Team Available in Fangraphs Points $20 League - Will go soon!

We are a mix of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year owners. It’s great if you have played for a few years or if you have just started. We are committed to keeping this league going so you can plan on having a long-term team in this league.

We have one team available.

Thoughts and Prayers (https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/774/team?team=5463) finished third last year and has yet to make any of their cuts so you get a full roster to work with to make your first cuts. This team is in great shape for next year and beyond. For next year they have Altuve, Betts, Verlander, and Realmuto. For long term, they have Tatis Jr., Bichette, and Guerrero Jr. With a few upgrades, this team is poised to challenge for a league title this year.

We are looking for owners that will be committed for a couple years as we are committed long term to this league. If you have any questions, reach out to me here or by email at mpkrieger1@gmail.com. Both teams will go quick so don’t hesitate. We are waiting to set our draft time until the teams are filled, but we will set it this weekend regardless.

Thanks!

Matt

HI. I’m interested in taking over this team. Please tell me what I need to do to finalize. thanks.

Do you still have a team opening? Can see the last part says both teams but says you have one available. If there is still one available, I’d be interested in joining please. Complete Ottoneu newbie.

Sorry -all teams are gone right now