$20 FG Pts, with 5 MiLB

$20 FG Pts, with 5 MiLB: https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/99/team?team=760. This team has a lot of available budget for the draft next Saturday, and some nice pieces as well. Let me know if you’re interested.

Very interested but have a major hurdle to overcome. I have another draft at 6:30. My second year in Ottoneu, with a championship on my mantle. Don’t know if I can do two at once, but can I have an opportunity to find a solution? I won’t keep you hanging.

You can email directly. poppy92151@gmail.com
Thanks, Wayne

Hey Wayne,

How much time do you think you need to find that solution? Would love to hold it for you…however the team is on the “Claim teams” page and I have no way to remove it from there (that I know of) without someone specifically claiming it. So, I can hold off suitors for right now that come to me directly (like you did)…but can’t stop anyone from potentially claiming it from the “Claims” page. Would love it if you could join us, please just keep me posted!

Thanks,
Christian

This is still available, could be a lot of fun for someone to take on! Haven’t heard back from you Wayne…let me know.