2018 Baseball Prizes Megathread

League IDs from 400 to 600 should start seeing their prizes now. We will be taking a slight pause after this round of prizes to make sure PayPal is in fact sending the money we are asking them to send.

1 Like

Prize emails are being sent to league IDs between 600 and 800 now.

And now leagues with IDs between 800 and 900 should be receiving prize emails.

1 Like

Anyone with a league ID over 900 should be receiving prize emails now.

Please use this thread if you have any questions about your 2018 prizes. Congratulations!

1 Like

Hi Niv,

I won my league (#861) and did not receive a prize email. I have checked both the email address that is in my Ottoneu settings and the email address that I use for PayPal, including the junk folders, and don’t see anything. What should I do now?

Thanks!

So, PayPal is a little flaky when we tell it to send money out. Sometimes it says “yes, we will do that” and then … doesn’t. If you DM me your email address on file I can look into our PayPal logs and see what happened, open an issue with PayPal (which helps us out tremendously) and then manually re-send the money.

Sorry about that!

I just sent it to you. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Where do you locate League ID #'s?

@nivshah . Questions to you sir. Thanks

Good question!

@nivshah. League ID 962. I have still not received payment.

@nivshah sorry 952

You should have a new email from PayPal now.

For anyone else who hasn’t received their prizes, please DM me your email address and your league ID so I can search both our logs and PayPal transactions. This will allow us to properly raise issues with PayPal. I suggest DM so that you don’t have to post your email address in this relatively public forum. Thanks in advance!

What was the old payout scheme for the $25 leagues? Top 3 get paid?

There aren’t $25 leagues.

$9.99 leagues did not have prizes.

$49.99 leagues paid out top 3, which will be true about $50 leagues in 2019 as well.

Thanks, Niv. I thought all the tiers had payouts and that was the change this year with the $50.00 tiers. My memory failed to serve me correctly, I guess.

1 Like