$50 fangraphs league 3 owners needed

$50 Fangraphs points league in need of 3 owners for teams Mario, Crawfords, and Defending Champs.

Mario: 2nd place team last season

Crawfords: has Mookie Betts with young talent Conforto, Bogaerts, Javy Baez, Wander Franco, Correa, Arozarena, Luzardo, Sixto Sanchez, Soroka

Defending Champs: team with 40 open roster spots and $400 budget where you can spend big with still top talent available in 2nd year auction

I would love to claim Mario if you still need someone for it

I’d be interested in the empty team (Defending Champs) if it’s still available!

Edit: or Crawfords if the other spot is filled, it’d just be my preference to start completely fresh, even if it puts me at a bit of a disadvantage to start.

$50 Fangraphs points league Looking for one more owner to claim team Crawford in order to fill the league year.
Team Crawfords: has Mookie Betts with young talent Conforto, Bogaerts, Javy Baez, Wander Franco, Correa, Arozarena, Luzardo, Sixto Sanchez, Soroka

What is the draft date and time?

We don’t have a draft date and time set yet. Going to check with league owners closer to the start of the season

Interested if you still have openings

Ljc910@yahoo.com

I’m interested if there are any spots left. Played for a long time in 52 and 440, it’s been a few years though. mdugent@gmail.com

Sorry but all 3 open spots have been filled