$50+ FGPTs league - NEW wanted

Looking to get in on a new FGPTs league this year. Me and one of my friends. $50 is the preferred price point but a little higher is fine. If anyone is starting a league let me know!

Well friends, I was convinced to take matters in to my own hands and start a league. $50,FGPTs. League name is Into The Shift. Hit me up if you’re interested in starting something from scratch!

Is it Roto or points? I’m interested if its Roto

Hey Clark, it’s points scoring system. Sorry for the messy message above I’ll fix it.

Here’s a link to the league if you think you may be interested and want to check the settings. I can send an invite if you change your mind!

1 Like

Let me think on it, i might do it!

Shoot me a text 6104511910

Tmish, wanted to let you know I sent you a direct message. Just don’t want to put my personal phone number out there! Let me know if you have any questions.

I might be interested in this league, how has interest been?

Honestly more tepid than expected. Still have high hopes! I have one other hard commit but that gives us 3 of 12. 3 soft commits that haven’t joined yet.

Getting more interest as baseball gets started! Now’s your chance to build something new!

We’re half full! Join up and let’s get this thing started!

Still room I presume?

Still room!

I’m in

Howdy. I know you’re looking for a new league but if you consider an existing league check out this one. It’s a fun league, been around awhile and very active. Good bases to build on and you can quickly build up and take the team where you want. $50 FGPTS.