$75 5x5 traditional roto team needs a manager

I posted about this team already but negelcted to include the link, so here it is: Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - The Summer Classic - Bat Flips and Punch-outs
I think you coould go all in or rebuild with this team, but you have to claim it first!
League is new-ish but everyone has been active, except for the guy who abandoned this team ¯_(ツ)_/¯

sorry about the spelling!

I’ll claim IF the rest of the league covers the first year league fee for the rebuild OR I can select two players from every team to drop so that all teams have a chance at auction to get SBs & Saves, which are largely locked up it seems.

I guess I can run that by everyone. I am not sure how it will go!

I’ve had worse teams claimed with no contingencies. Can’t blame the guy for trying though!

Thanks. On the flip side, I’ll counter that anyone who takes on a rebuild in a $75 roto league where you’re team is shut out of two categories is a sucker.

It is toxic to this community to poison the well on this team like this. I am willing to give a pass on asking for freebies, shoot your shot, etc. But please do not call anyone who wants to take on this challenge a ‘sucker’. It is absolutely toxic and not welcome in this community.

3 Likes

:v::v::v:

Thanks Niv.

For the record I don’t think anyone in our league is interested in either suggested option. Just the pitfalls of fantasy leagues! Last manager chose to bail at the last minute instead of right after the season. It is what it is :person_shrugging:t4:

Ignoring the strange responses, I don’t think you’ll have an issue finding an owner. There are only so many 5x5 prize leagues, and even the most challenging rebuilds eventually get taken on as owners looking for new teams run out of other options. Best of luck!

1 Like

I was not concerned except that it’s right before the renew date

isn’t this for the same team?

1 Like

Yep. On it already

1 Like