Add highest points scored in a day to the record book

Could we get a highest points scored in a day for both hitting & pitching?

2 Likes

I just rediscovered the Record Book page under the Tools menu. Pretty sweet! I was wondering if it would be a lot of work to include highest daily point totals on the record book page. If it’s also possible, it might be fun to do highest monthly point totals too.

2 Likes

I had to dig for most points scored in a day during a conversation amongst leaguemates today. I’m a big fan of the record book and think this would be a nice addition.

TTT.
Is there any chance of this happening?

Not particularly high priority for a number of reasons, but maybe one day.

It would be a bonus, but it would be nice to see a simple league table that showed the highest 5 to 10 scoring days in a given season. Perhaps somewhere down the Standings page.

Not really a tool for competition but seeing which lineups randomly go off for 200+ points in a day is fun!

Came to me while looking at the points-per-day graph on the bottom of the standings page. Seeing a team suddenly spike often has me diving into the daily stats and trying to find the day.

This seems fun, and I’d vote for it. Probably a bit of work. As an alternative (that’s likely no less effort on Niv’s part), maybe a box plot of daily points with each team across the horizontal axis. Tableau uses (I think) 1.5 x Inner Quartile Range (P75 - p25) to cut off outliers, which seems relevant here.

I’ve merged this with a similar request

1 Like