Add indicator in trade proposal that shows player is unavailable

When proposing a new trade while another trade has already been accepted it would be great to have some indication that a player is now unavailable to be traded away or traded for.

For instance, Team B has already traded away Tim Tebow in a trade that has been accepted but not yet processed. I want Tim Tebow, because who doesn’t, and I’m unaware that he’s been traded away already. Currently I can select Tim Tebow on Team B’s roster but get an error message when proposing a trade saying that there is an invalid player selected. It would be good to know that I missed out on Tim Tebow in this scenario and will have to find a way to make a move with him once he finds his way to his new team. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah this exists in baseball, and I noticed a need for it when I highlighted trade block guys on the trade wizard, so this is coming soon. Probably a blue highlight across the site for players in pending trades.

2 Likes

On the trade page, players who are in accepted trades now have their checkbox disabled and their names are grayed out, indicating they are not available for trade.

1 Like