Any $100+ leagues looking for a highly engaged owner to manage an available team?

Hey guys. Looking to join a league that is a $100+ buy in along with very serious managers who all take the league seriously. If you have a league that matches this criteria let me know. I would be interested in pursuing the opportunity if it’s a good fit for all parties involved.

Thanks,
Zach

I’ve been gauging interest in a potential $250 startup, and have interest from a couple other people. If others are interested, perhaps we can get one going.

2 Likes

That sounds good. I would be interested.

Hi Zach! I know your original post was last January but I thought I’d reach out and see if you are looking to take on any more leagues? We are looking for a manager in Old School Baseball, league 1358. It’s a 5x5, $100 buy-in. Happy to provide more info if you have any interest!
Cheers,
Matt

Hey Matt I would be interested in learning more. Thanks for getting in touch.

1 Like

Great to hear! I will be honest, the team needs some work but there are some pieces to build with. Here is a link to the roster.

One somewhat unique twist to the league is that rather than arb dollars this league votes to cut a player from each team to go back into the auction pool. I wasn’t part of the decision-makers for creating so this could be up for a vote next season but the good news is coming in now you will have a chance to bid on guys like Elly, Kirby, Eury Perez, Luis Robert, and Corbin Carroll. All of which do help speed up the rebuild process.

The league is going into its third season. There are some really engaged managers and an influx of newer engaged managers.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. If you are interested, the team can be found on the Claim a team page from the dashboard.

All the best and have a great day!

Matt

Saw you posted this.

Have a new opening in a league established in 2013. 10 team (rarity on ottoneu) 5x5
$20 onto ottoneu
$80 onto leaguesafe.

Team has some really good/young talent that just needs to be filled out.

let me know if you’re interested.