Austin Adams, wrong news feed

I just searched for, clicked on Austin Adams, read the news feed, and posted him for Auction. Yet I then saw, the news for Austin Adams SEA, was on Austin Adams DET page and I therefor posted the wrong player. (his name doppleganger).

So, Astin Adams SEA news feed is showing up on Austin Adams DET Player Card Page. :confused:

Can a Commissioner cancel an Auction posting?

:japanese_goblin: Astraea :japanese_goblin:

I’ll make sure Rotowire is made aware.

1 Like

Looks like this is still happening. Seattle’s Austin Adams’ news feed shows he was DFA’d by the Tigers and he is not on the 10 day IL.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like they are flipped on FanGraphs. I’m seeing if it is a FG issue or a Rotowire issue.

1 Like

Just an update: we should have this resolved pretty soon, hopefully today. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks, let’s hope for good news to come in that Austin Adams news feed now as I own multiple shares. . . :japanese_goblin:

Right now the player profiles for the two Austin Adams in the Ottoneu universe are mixed up. Austin Adams of the Mariners is on the IL right now with a shoulder strain, while Austin Adams of the Tigers cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A Toledo on Wednesday.

Here are the two profiles, it appears the statistics are correct, but the IL status and news updates are mixed up:

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/800/playercard?id=30529

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/800/playercard?id=5968

Per Austin Adams, wrong news feed I’m working on it with our data providers

1 Like

Thanks Niv!

1 Like

Just a heads up that this is still a thing, if that is helpful.

Rotowire is aware but has not resolved this as of yet.

This has still not been changed. Austin Adams from Seattle was recently placed on the IL, and that is not indicated. They still have him confused with the Austin Adams from Detroit.

Yeah, my last update was last night at 9pm CT and it’s 6:40am CT now (where Rotowire is) so I would be surprised if there was a change between then and now.

I’ve gone ahead and emailed them again about this. Will update when I hear back.

This is fixed!

3 Likes

Thank you for your help!

2 Likes