🥃 Baseball League

Very early idea, but thinking of a new league in 2019 for those who love both bourbon and baseball. Entry fee would be a $50-$100 bottle of bourbon (your choice) annually, where the winner each year gets to pick from 12 bottle selection; the rest of the bottles are awarded every five years to the owner with the most overall points during that period. Might work best as a H2H FGPTS league.

If this is interesting to anyone let me know…

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun format! Would the prices be based off the player’s local pricing or would a neutral pricing source be used?

1 Like

Good question…I haven’t gotten that far yet, but I would imagine local pricing probably

1 Like

I’d be into joining this if there’s a spot.

1 Like

Sounds fun either way, let me know if it pans out!

3 Likes

I’m also game to join if this gets up and running! Let me know if it becomes a reality.

1 Like

I’d be very interested. Love both!

1 Like

Would love to join if this gets off the ground.

1 Like

If you do this league, I’m in…

1 Like

I am also interested if this league takes off! would love to join, let me know

1 Like

Great Idea! Don’t love the H2H factor, but I’d definitely be interested in the concept. Let me know if you decide to give it a go.

1 Like

Just checking in to say that I’m still very interested and I vote for H2H Fangraphs. Let’s make this happen!

1 Like

Yes, this league is still a possibility this off season…will continue to leave it open for discussion and will revisit just after arbitration is complete

1 Like

I’m in if we can expand it to Whisky, to include Scotch, Irish, and even Japanese.

2 Likes

I could do this… I also like the idea of expanding the options to other dark colored spirits.

2 Likes

Mr. Paisley, we should get together and share these spirits locally. What do ya say?

2 Likes

I defer to you @LuckyStrikes, but happy to make myself available to commish or co-. But interested in getting this going, if everyone is still in. Thoughts?

1 Like

Definitely still interested in this, but it would probably not be until next year at this point, ey? Do we have any consensus about the parameters?

1 Like

I do not believe this league will be happening in 2019.