Baseball player names updated

We’ve updated all players in the Ottoneu player universe to have identical names with FanGraphs. Please let us know if you run into any issues with any player names.

4 Likes

Who is this Scooter and what have you done with Ryan?

3 Likes

Noticing an issue with roster exports, created a new topic but happy to outline it more here

Minor item, but could Jasrado Chisholm have his name changed to Jazz, which would match his FG profile (and is just more fun to say)?

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/837/playercard?id=23762
https://www.fangraphs.com/players/jasrado-chisholm/20454/stats?position=2B/SS

2 Likes

I’ll run the name update this week.

1 Like

Help me because i also facing this type of issue

Yeah I missed my self-imposed deadline. Let me get to that today.

Player names are again aligned with FanGraphs

The following players were changed:

Player ID 12258 has the name A.J. Pollock but should have the name AJ Pollock
Player ID 14796 has the name Wynston Sawyer but should have the name Wynston Selwyn Sawyer
Player ID 17855 has the name Dee Gordon but should have the name Dee Strange-Gordon
Player ID 18210 has the name Hyun-Jin Ryu but should have the name Hyun Jin Ryu
Player ID 18361 has the name Nick Gordon but should have the name Nick Chad Gordon
Player ID 18543 has the name Anderson Espinoza but should have the name Anderson Jose Espinoza
Player ID 18943 has the name Jose Siri but should have the name Jose Alexander Siri
Player ID 19406 has the name Jimmie Sherfy but should have the name James Sherfy
Player ID 20178 has the name Chad Tromp but should have the name Chadwick Tromp
Player ID 20435 has the name Peter Fairbanks but should have the name Pete Fairbanks
Player ID 20938 has the name Marcus Wilson but should have the name Brad Wilson
Player ID 21013 has the name Troy Stokes but should have the name Troy Stokes Jr.
Player ID 21040 has the name Kevin Padlo but should have the name Kevin Michael Padlo
Player ID 21235 has the name Cameron Hill but should have the name Cam Hill
Player ID 22617 has the name Travis Lakins but should have the name Travis Lakins Sr.
Player ID 22678 has the name Tom Eshelman but should have the name Thomas Eshelman
Player ID 22712 has the name Dakota Chalmers but should have the name Dakota Reid Chalmers
Player ID 22753 has the name Jonathan Brubaker but should have the name JT Brubaker
Player ID 23762 has the name Jasrado Chisholm but should have the name Jazz Chisholm
Player ID 27771 has the name Kent Emanuel but should have the name Kent Jeffrey Emanuel
Player ID 28717 has the name Dwight Smith Jr but should have the name Dwight Smith
Player ID 31046 has the name Donnie Walton but should have the name Donovan Walton
Player ID 31727 has the name Bernardo Flores but should have the name Bernardo Flores Jr.
Player ID 33156 has the name Michael Brosseau but should have the name Mike Brosseau
Player ID 38107 has the name Yoshitomo Tsutsugo but should have the name Yoshi Tsutsugo
Player ID 38109 has the name Kwang-Hyun Kim but should have the name Kwang Hyun Kim

Thanks!

New name for Clint.

This name has been updated.