Basketball draft issues 10/08/23

We are trying to draft, but the tick mark has been clicked for draft being completed, and it won’t let us draft. Can anyone help? League name is Bouncy Balls

Yeah one minute

Thanks, I completely hit it myself. Not thinking

Totally fine. Should be set now! Let me know if you run into anything else.

1 Like

Draft keeps freezing at 15 seconds

Checking it out

1 Like

Its freezing when a player gets nominated

Someone tries to nominate, the thing freezes, you pause, and no one is nominated?

It just freezes, then after a bit the team wins the player by $1

Ok, looking into it.

1 Like

Alright, everyone needs to do a quick refresh of the draft room and things should work. I found a very stupid typo that I’ve fixed, related to when I was bringing football draft improvements over. You may need to clear cache if the problem persists for anyone, but you shouldn’t need to.

I’m continuing to monitor for any issues.

Let me try it out

1 Like

we are up and running

1 Like

I apologize for the issues. Let me know if anything else comes up.

The players that were drafted, I removed, but the $ amounts and roster spots haven’t been added

Oh ok, that is because of some caching. I’ll get that fixed for you right now.

1 Like

In our draft last night, the watchlist was not updated when one of those players was auctioned. I refreshed the screen and for the first hour or so of the draft that worked. Those guys went away and the watchlist became smaller just like it always has. But in that second hour or so, it stopped doing that. Refreshing, and even closing the window completely and re-opening the auction still did not make them go away. I had to manually remove guys from my list as the auction went along.

This is by design.