Basketball Games Remaining/Projected Games not lining up

League Name: NBA Twitter Slack
Team Name: PhenomJones

I have 6 games remaining. But when I put my 6th player in my lineup, it says -1 games remaining. Something happening with F/C spot.

Yeah, something up because you only started F/C twice previous.

I’d try:

1. Clear your cache
  2. Bench all your players
  3. Wait 10-15 minutes
  4. Re-assign them to starting spot, including F/C

Niv might have a better answer, but I’d bet that it’s some sort of caching issue.

I think it might be server-side cache combined with a bug. You don’t need to clear any browser cache, but if you leave the site for 10+ minutes and come back, I’d be interested to know if projected F/C is still showing -1 games.

I’d also like to know if you moved Keegan Murray from another position to F/C or from Bench to F/C.

he was moved from bench. I’ll try leaving the site and coming back but I’ll be on mobile the rest of the day. not sure if that makes a difference.

1 Like

It should not, and Murray also should not be benched if you have one game remaining at F/C when his game starts.

Something definitely was wrong with the server-side cache and I’ll investigate what could have caused this issue, but, it looks like you are correctly showing 0 (and not -1) projected games played at F/C.